SEALING PRODUCTS / METAL SEALS
PROSEALS USA provides Metal Seals and high-performance sealing solutions that are engineered to increase performance in critical applications.
Metal seals are used where other materials are unacceptable:
- Size 1/8 to >100" (3.175mm to 2,540mm)
- High Temperatures over 1450°F (788°C)
- Low Temperatures down to –423°F (-253°C)
- Ultra Low Vacuum to High Pressure
- Extreme Environments; corrosive, radioactive, etc
- Reusable in many cases
- Long Term Sealing; no material degradation
- Long Storage Life
The majority of metal seals are static seals; seals that function much like a gasket between two flanges that have little or no relative motion between them. Although we have a variety of standard seals, most of our seals are custom-engineered for a specific application. Specifically engineered seal design allows the equipment designer to maximize performance and minimize weight without being constrained by standard seal configurations.